Oh hai peeps! :D heh, it's been 4 days since school starts and it's like hell to me already. Waking up that early and sleep almost 1 everyday, Wooish, sad stuff (Y) yeah, there's tons of index to draw, tons of money to collect since I'm the treasurer of the class, tons of homeworks and more. It's tiring. And then there's one day when a friend told me to accept that guy and I don't know what to do. To lose him again, or to grab the chance to have him again? I can't make it. I regret for making decisions too fast and clumsy, and in the end I hurt people and myself. I don't trust people. And this is why my relationship won't even last for 3 months. Sad right? Well, people betrayed me bazillion times, and yet I'm still trying to act like nothing happened. They've lost my trust entirely and they'll never gonna get it back. I may be the one who is cold blooded, but it's what that make me stay up for that long. The expressionless face that I have in me make me feel nothing much when something happen. Kay then, wish me luck for everything and do tell me what decision i should make! (;
*wooo I sound like an emo freak hahah!*
No comments:
Post a Comment