Wednesday, 27 June 2012

A reply.

Wokay, to be honest, for the first time, I actually felt comfortable to talk to a total stranger. Isn't it obvious that we don't really know each other? xD But for now, I'm pretty sure that you're someone who'll love anything that meant alot to you. You're a straightforward person as you told me the other day which I like that alot :D Tell me anything you want to say, just don't hide or lie to me then everything's gonna be okay. Oh and you're someone whom I can talk alot with! :D
I personally believe that when everyone meets someone new, they would like to be a new them, a new, better personality and so I didn't ask anyone else about what kind of person you are bla bla bla. I want to know you more, all by myself without any help from other people :P
Hahaha! Sorry, I don't know what else to write lah :P Promise you i'll try to understand more about you lah V^^V 

No comments:

Post a Comment