Sunday, 18 December 2011

Braces

Hello there! It's been weeks since i last update my blog. Hehee that's okay, at least i still come back for you :P HAHA! yeah yesterday i got my braces. Around 9 in the morning, my mum's screaming me to wake up as if there's something huge happened. LOL and then after i ate my last pack of meehun, we headed to the clinic. Well, i saw my primary school friend there. She hadn't change much, still the old same face (; heh well, after half an hour of waiting, finally it's my turn. I went inside, said hi to the dentist and lie down on the chair or bench i don't know xD HAHA he took a picture of my teeth and make a mold of it. Later on, he started doing stuff which i'm not really clear of what was it. It was scary dowh. But the part where he put the braces doesn't hurt AT ALL! It only hurts when he put the wire in it. OUCH. Heh, i choose a blue braces for myself, awesome much huh? :D I was pretty satisfied with my braced face. Happy that it wasn't pain at all. Then, after 2 hours, the pain had knocked my door. I was about to have those super soft oats. And when i bite it, oh my gawd. i screamed. Never knew it's going to be that pain. That feeling was totally describable. And so i gave up on eating. I would rather drink water for breakfast lunch and dinner. After every meal, i was asked to brush my teeth. Well, brushing teeth isn't that easy though. you feel the pain when you start sweeping the toothbrush on your teeth. Ouch.
Later on, we went back to my kampung. Which i wasn't really that happy about it. I know i will get teased so badly by everyone. Since i already had crooked teeth for years, i know what they're all thinking. They tease me like nobody's job. Well, they probably don't know ow much it hurts. Kay fine. I went back, got nothing to eat and i don't like water. So for dinner my lovable sis cooked me mashed potato! It's tasty, and at the same time, i feel sad for myself. People are eating nice food, chicken, fish , rice, fishball bla bla bla, i'm here eating mashed potato -.- Tskk. And my aunt called me the steel teeth. LAWL.
Well, today, i woke up at 11. And i don't dare to brush my teeth. I can imagined how pain it is. I sat there and talked to my cousin and my sister. they were both peeling garlic and onion skins. LAWL. Haha! And of course i did brush my teeth. I hide in the room for the whole day, wasn't wanting to go out. People commenting about my braces so much and i lazy to layan all of them one by one.
Around 4.15, me, my cousin and my sis followed my aunt to tesco. She wants to buy stuff for delicacies. I bought Listerine haha so that i don't need to brush my teeth so often xD I'm lazy and i know it! Just for your information, my aunt is a professional-Tesco-pandai-pick-stuff-lover. xD She found an important coned chocolate-mint ice cream. I was about to scream, knowing that i won't be able to eat that. But still, she gave me that ice cream. I ate the ice cream par by licking it. It was kind of tiring LOL. well the cone part i crashed it by using my hands and eat them one by one using my molar. I was an awful and painful experience. HAHA yeah, they teased me all the way from the beginning of i had the ice cream till i finish the ice cream. I had plain porridge for lunch. As for dinner, mashed potato again. And here's the part where it make me mad. My dad, always brag on how awesome he is started teasing me. I was so angry that i talked back infront of y uncle -_- and i get scolded for stupid reason. He said i was too manja, this thing cannot eat, that thing cannot eat. But he just don't fking understand how painful it is. I admit that the dentist said i was able to eat anything else, but not hard stuff. ut of course it's when my teeth doesn't ache anymore. I didn't beg your mercy. Just try to understand what am I felling right now. You have beautiful perfect teeth but i don't have any.
Tsk, whatever it is, i can't wait for my teeth to be straight. HAHA! Well, that's all for today i guess, thank you and bye bye.


 Braced face :D




*I'm afraid i can't eat when it's Christmas* :(

No comments:

Post a Comment